7D-Treatment

It started as a bad day for eygribelk ramirez in the psych-ward jacobi medical center. When the pain in his ears was bad enough to lift him up from his bed. Well a little while after that i went to tell the doctor before breakfast. This felt like such an emergency that the need to tell somebody about the pain was what kept me aching for the attention i needed to get in order to be at ease, well what i mean is that the doctor is really whom i spoke to that morning before breakfast.Then notifying him that the level of pain was like about a 7 in a scale from 1-10, in a way and that the ringing in my ear was extremely painful, enough to call it an 8. This was much an effortless try for assistance from these people in the 7D psych unit, because i was being very much ignored that time around;for all i know in the psych ward 7D Unit, the pain could of been anything. I mean from missing a pillow (which i asked the nursing staff for one countless times like for 2 days straight), To the voicethoughts that was very much annoying me since the first day i was brought in here to this place. Another thing that could have brought the pain i'm feeling is the medication i'm receiving now which is the haldo, which is a set of pills that i was suppose to be leaving behind because of the side-effects it gives me but it seems that they just ignored that fact to and went on and ordered it for me. I've been given as well the horrible lithium that is the increase of about 150 milligram for about the rest of my days and that is what bugs me. you see these pills could give you a sudden t thirst for water and a side-effect that is like a muscle weakness and a sudden rush in the nerves of your body. Well to talk about the medications; haldo is being doubled than before when they use to give me 20 for the whole day now they give me 20 milligrams day and night. Wait because this isn't all they are giving me more of in medication; lithium is being increased to 150 milligrams more each day and i don't know whether to take it all in or to give it up and tell my psychiatrist that i couldn't go on with that certain intake of meds. as for the medication for the side effects which is the cogentin; 20 milligram seems to be the amount the are giving me, which is prescribed day and night. Oh but did i mentioned that i was court ordered and no matter what i say or do there can't be a change in the dosage or medication they are giving me while i'm in the hospital. I have only complaints to give to the jacobi hospital psych ward, and it ain't my intentions to act this way towards them but i feel like the time ive'd spent there in 7D its been a little bit tiresome. Of course i say this because they wouldn't give me the proper care they should be giving me around, being in a hospital and all i mean. The ear pain was the worst of cases where i couldn't even get proper treatment like being looked by a doctor. Although wait there are other complaints i need to give about the 7D jacobi medical center, and that is the pain in my foot. I thing they acted a little to carefree about these pains which i'm sure a lot of people got the same problem with and that is the hard cold floor being an issue and the pain in the metatarsal in the very point of the top area of the feet. So ok lastly, the one and most needed complaint i have for this hospital is the pitcher with water and ice which was sort of a struggle with me at first because i couldn't get the nurses to fetch me some water and ice when i was really thirsty. In the end i has to stop being so dam thirsty and go and handle myself throughout the day being a thirsty patient, and that is all i had to wait and see for the last of my days spent in jacobi Hospital psych 7D.

Comments