Gov dosn't want me

Truth be told these voicethoughts talk a whole lot nowadays, where before they would only observe and you would feel them being there creeping on you a little. I swear they tell me the crudest thing in the world and hope to get a depressive reply from me in return. This time around they tell me that the reason that all of this is happening is supposedly because i'm an alien (like an illegal person in a country) and that the government doesn't want me. Due to this i get mistreated by the gov themselves, and they tell me that because I don't have a COMPUTER whatever that means I also get even more "fucked up" like they say it. The crazy part about this is that they tell me that i had a computer, but that they killed it. I also feel that these voicethoughts are ruining my families life because they haven't right ever since this happened, like for example my brother and mother and even my sister that live here in the US.

Comments