Do I think god is good?

So last Friday I think there was this music teacher who came into the lounge and out of nowhere asked 'John do you believe in god' I mean, wow what a strong question to throw around right. I ofcourse said 'Yea' and kept on doing what I was doing, although now that I think isn't kind of a odd thing to say in a facility right. I don't know, but it kind of feels like god was working through my favorite teacher to kind of ask that question. Well anyways today I was watching the news and I noticed the news reporter from channel 6 Univision wearing a nice kind of blouse on, with a cool sort of color on and very tucked in figure. This reminded me of the question about god that they did to me on Friday, mostly because the lady from the news report was wearing sort of like a church looking cloths. I then asked myself what makes this woman look like she's a God person? That's where I thought to myself, well she was most likely the most tranquil girl I've met in a news report, and she had the best majestic feeling coming out of her like the sense you can't live without taking a glimpse of that exalted dress wear of hers.

Comments