Finding something in common with arturo

Remembering all the good times is easy to do, like for example the projects we worked on and the goals we set for one another like being able to pilot a plane and stuff. Thou thinking about the things we have in common is a different story, I mean we have such a good companionship going on but whats to say we are still going to be together after this. Do all relationships conclude after a long period of time and lack of commitment. That is why I purpose that we share something in common like a goal for example, and just to be clear I mean me and arturo ofcourse. So I'm going to ask proxy to observe us while we decide on what we have in common... Then after a long pause we decided that we both like iii as the thing we have in common and we both decided to vow to protect her and keep her from harm's way.

Comments