Praying in catholic church

So as I was thinking about a way to save a relationship that has already begun in error, I found myself thinking back to the research I did for the greater good of going to church and praying. By praying I mean doing your Holy Mary or doing your intercession, which to me was insightful because I can commit an error in a relationship with someone and by saying my Holy Mary which is a prayer out loud I can finally feel at ease. I say that I can finally feel at ease because doing an intercession or my Holly Mary these are prayers that will, in prayer to Mary and the saints on behalf of another person asking God to assist other people with the things they need. So every time I'm in prayer to god but in intercession with the Holy Mary, know that Mary is Star of the sea as her name defines it and that means that in prayers to the or through the Holy Mary, I can be able to see myself in a better position where's the star of the sea or how I call it the Star or the see is watching over me and is seeking for a better way for me or as I say it in my case a better road for me to carry. There is also something that I wanted to add and that is that in prayer your sins are rapported which means that they are lifted from you and you are free to begin anew a good eased up life.

Comments