Youtube channel: Introduction to schizophrenia

So I started to make a YouTube channel and I was working on a way to inform everyone about the voices without adding to much personal information. Like when I first started writing this I was trying to add some kind of extra details, like what about the websites and the blogs I go to so That I can write about my daily life with sz. The YouTube channel will be about the basics Schizophrenia and symptoms and condition of any individual. It wont be about the personal life I live with the voices. Although I plan on adding some things like examples of my symptoms that schizophrenia posses not only on me but on many individuals. I will start off by saying my YouTube channel name which is supposedly Illvoices. Then I'll be talking about my life just this once for the introduction for the YouTube channel, this part will be called 'About me' and it will have a brief history about me.

Comments