A love for the devil

So its been a while since I've wrotten anything and to be honest I should have wroten this earlier. Though here I am and now I am ready to write this and believe it or not I got alot to say. To start with I want to say that I have a thing for the devil... see its not an romantic thing but an emotional thing. Well to make things short, since I was a little boy I had this feeling about the devil. See I was a christian and I herd and read the story of about how Lucifer would be sent down to earth and striped of his beauty. That story really brought me to feel emotional about the devil and I swore that night that he would never be alone and that if he needed somebody to trust that I would be there for him. Ever since I've thought now and then about the devil and I have come to tell the world this. I hope it isnt distracting but I think everyone should have some respect for the devil and that is all.

Comments