Treating your enemy like rivals

Would you belie e me if I told you that I can treat my enemy's like rivals and that I get to choose which enemy is my enemy. See their are many ways to show you that you should hate your enemy, but there are little ways to show you that you should respect them. See I have no enemy because for me an enemy would have to seem completely opposite to what I do and totally against me. Even Though In my voices I have a guy name Gabriel that wish he were my enemy... I completely refused that and told him straight up that he just wasn't suited to be my enemy,see there are a lot of things I do but argue meanlessly isn’t one of them. I rather. Not argue at all if all the facts were laid out in front with f me, see I just didn’t don’t like crazy assumptions and that is what he has, is childish and way far-off reasoning. Well to start with he'd already loss to me and second he looks for trouble where theres none. I see a enemy like the flash sees the reverse flash both struggling to save time for their own important reasons.

Comments