Mom's feet stink

Its been a while since I've written about the money, but now I'm going to tell you about the latest cruelty these voices have done. See the voices have gotten to my mom I'm sure I've written about this before in another post, but thats not all that has to be written about my mom. They are using money on her and making her feet stink whenever she is around. By money I mean yes like the game nerve in the movie, where people are dared to do something and they get paid. Well my mom who is being possessed is playing money and its letting the money give her stinky feet. Here I thought she would be a good mother and a caring mother the possessed one I mean, that person possessing my mom could have been a good person but she let money got to her and now she even takes money for something immoral like stinky feet.

Comments