Destroying Resistance: An ability destroyed

The problem started a long time ago when the voices tried to destroy my resistance to static as I call it, even though it may not be it so the best thing to do is to describe it to you all. See I am resistant to loud music and feeling static coursing through my body. Even though now when I hear a loud music my body moves like I'm getting a bad cold down my back and spine. I don't know how long it will hang on but I do believe their wasting my ability to resist. I keep telling the voices my gov to stop and they keep ending up with the same problem that their isn't any money. From this I can assume that since there is no money they are using me as monkey and that is what is causing the money to flow in. If only I can find a solution to this gov and me being no money... oh wait I have and I thought I was in a gov that didn't care about the money like I am and that is why they chose me but that isn't the truth and as it appears neither is the theory of a perfect gov or at least in my sight which is why I say what is the reason of bothering with a gov that doesn't want to change. see they come up with the same answer all the time no money, and that their need for money is obviously greater than their protection over the people which is why I despise these people and call them fake almost have the time of my day. Well recently I was told that some gov were allowed to form themselves and make their own little gov out of their supposedly protection over their person. That sounds crazy right well it doesn't matter world because you have good guys and bad guys and regular guys in this dirty business, torturing, killing, and destroying what little things a person has in life, if not their life.

Comments