The scarlet red story: A real puta revealed

In the government there once was a time there was a woman with red hair started of as a little saint. I believe her name was jessica,see she would supposedly be on my side saying thing like I'm not going to give up on shrivel and that of the sorts. Then she turned over to the other side where she decided to hurt me. I asked her millions of time why she did that and all she could reply was that she had no choice, that they were going to hurt her if she didn't. I then soon after have up on jessica not because it was impossible to save her but because I was told by her that she rather be a puta. Afterwards it was a nightmare she would hate me in all sorts of ways and say that I was a fake.Time passed and all she could do was supposedly mock me. I fought for her gave her advise and even then she was very compliant of the rules to the others that treated her like trash. Anyways soon after I haven't need from her in a while even though she stayed in my memories for a long time, after they decided to mess with my memories. I was in the struggle of managing my memories by studying things I wanted to be over and over again. I even asked the gov themselves about this, anyways the time passed and this is where it happened. She suddenly spoke up and decided to call me a fake out of all of the people, she a person I sort of trusted was stupid enough to let me down in these time of need. So I then ask who is the real fake?

Comments