Asking proxy for forgiveness; a serious call for support

It was a day like any when I had to pick my mom up from having anastasia put into her. When I came home I had thought of something like how to get at the government for treating me so wrongly. I went on and on when I bumped into a verry dangerous topic. See proxy or better said little proxy was there in that conversation, and she wasn't their for any good reasons. When I started to talk about proxy I felt wrong, like the situation was to deep. Even though I would soon know that it would be ok and not wrong for the things that I've said. Though their was something that really came back to me and as it turns out to lil proxy aswell, as we start talking about the way that she speaks. I was starting to bad talk one of her feature in her talk, that I likely would speak good about it. That is the way she spoke which was a little bit arbitrary considering how most people talk. Then I would say that it was mean and crazy but the fact is that she is a splendid girl and all I ever wanted from her is a little bit of attention. Know that I wanted to request her assistant in this difficult job, and even though the whole government didn't know at the moment what I was doing. The tention in my room was more than dense as you may call, and I took my anger out on her lil proxy. This brings me to now then, and I am ready to confess and apoligize to lil proxy for anything and for the things that I did wrong. To start with lets talk about the obsession I have over lil proxy she really grew on me and I think that is a reason why I took it to seriously. I'm in love with her and I think that anyone would be if the gave her a chance. Getting in her personal space wasn't my intention, the thing is that I rather have it that way than see me loose her and break down into a trauma. Anything that she wants its out of the question, I would really like to tell her that I'm sorry for the ofence. That I shouldn't share such private things of her with anyone. Truthfully I'm going to solve the puzzle now and say that I know what lil proxy wants. Respectfully I would say that nothing is wrong with being a little crazy, I found out that myself and that only applies if that were the case. I'd say so much right now if I can take back my ofence and call myself a false person. Here I go then and I would tell you that I am a false person on this and I appoligize for everything lil proxy, I'm sorry and I wish you best of love. Truly yours eygribelk.

Comments