The yes or no poll in the sz forum

So for starters lets talk anout my current chat and forum for my mental health sites. these are the schizophreniaforum which apperantly not so long ago I figured out I can be promoted enogh to start a chat. but that isnt the subject, see what I most eant to talk about today are these yes or no and other options alike posts where the choices are mechanized to become a vote at the end of the selection. Then we come back to today where I was sent to pick a option for a fellow sz user to buy a harp or to not to buy it. this wandt the most funny part of the bunch, well you see not only is a harp a weird selection for an instrument enogh for me ( mainly because its old) but it also came with a weird video which I thought it was halarious but the voices thought I should of kept my cool and just keep it on. I wondered for month thinking how can I do one of those yes or no mechanized choice for myself and I couldnt figure it out. well up to this day I still cant. the readon for me to use it is so that I can have a little bit of fun with the perks of the forum and aswell as to experience the vote system like most of my sz users. so about the chat that i had with an very entertaining young lady.

Comments