belittled youngster; The voices close up

The thing is... that anyday and everytime I come in contact with a good conversation, the voices seem to block me and I mean they really just shut me down. When I am getting to the point, there comes a voice and puts a stop to my conversation and even sometimes blocks my thoughts. This is the same as being belittled, and let me tell you I have done some research on this matter. Then there are some solutions that can be applied to the notion of being belittled.The answer to all these bad situations is that you should use Humor. What? I know it may sound silly but yes, responding with exageration for example is a method of solving belittlement. So if they are saying shut up you talk to much, you may want to respond with let me finish. This will prove humorous because you are telling them that they shouldn't interupt you and that is it.

Comments