The talk about perversion; Right decision at last

So the problem isn't that serious its super serious, and this time it strikes as perversion!!! I know I know it shouldn't be marked as important unless I know what perversion really is in all terms. Though I wanted to share the perversion which all voices use and this could be a hit if you figure out that its the only one they possess and you can easily defeat it with a few resources in your arsenal. To do this you will have to easily notice that perversion isn't a thing we should be doing, fine I mean we can be sexual but not all the time. Being sexual means that you control yourself and follow the rules put out from the standards that we ourselfs set out so that we can't loose control. Otherwise giving in to perversion which means that you probably sick could mean trouble for you and those around you.

Comments