Government quarrel; Love is declared Free!!!

The day was looking great with a different government that was looking into us because I was still active supposidly. I mean after all the things that have happened with this government. I now see a better outcome for me and my people, I mean they were good... and by good I mean pretty good. They listened to everything I had to tell them and in return I just asked them to listen back. the problems were being cleared, even though there was some cases where they would rock me and pretend I wasn't paying attention. Though I got to give them credit, they did give me taste back for my pizza in that short time. Well on to the matter at hands, and it is that they gave me a reason to keep love flowing in the government and it was a good reason. See they said that whenever a person is having sex, and it bothers the other person, to have the other person say "talk" to the person having sex, just to have the government agree on themselves in that matter.

Comments