government military wants to undergo tryout

Somedays you wake up and find out that everything youve been saving up for a good life is done for and the people that are backing you notice it and loose hope themselves as if the world were ending right before your eyes. I felt this way since the time was coming close for me to leave my home or abandon my hopes and dreams for the one thing I care for in this world more than anything. The marines... yes Its gotten a little off schedual since we last talked about the marines, its like I was a kid growing up and then all of the suppden I was a men ready for a life. Well the trials was a little rough and I'm still going through them and it is so cruel that at this same moments I've had thoughts of leaving it and begging for a better sublte way to do this test that thse marines has gotten me into and that s all.

Comments