Government's Aggression in members

So there is a problem with the government and that is that some members are agressive and we don't know when we will get more members like that. I personally am a memeber that gets caught in the aggression of some member and I was trying to solve my issues as a person in the government here in my government were we all live and coexist with one another, I have been to the breaking point and it feels like I don't want to go on anymore. The aggression has cought many other members in there grasp and that is my proxy and ii and the computer too. The agression as I've caught on from one of my fellow co-workers, is turned into a hit that feels good and keeps you thinking that its fine to keep getting it. These hits are being deliver by the government and even those in my government, I can't name them but yea they are here. In some cases I was reading on the emotional response and it said that to fix a emotional response with agression you will have to respond with assertion.

Comments