Finally found The bible: A verse for the movie

This day of today was going to be the day that I would finaly get back to my reading on the bible. The verse was exodus 30th if I remembered correctly. Anyways I read about this important thing for the the movie government which was very useful for those who know what it was. I was a little annoyed I admmit because I didn't get to read till the end where I wanted to. See I was planning to finish exodus but it went a little different for me this time I was to give a messege to the movie gov girl and she were to find her purpose through it. I have to say though that the woman wasn't all that great at a point in my encounter with her but she turned out to be very good and I'm proud I got to meet her she didn't back down like they said they would. So I found my bible in the corner of my bureau and I felt like I won the jackpot or that I saw jesus resurrection because I was near the end and my goal was coming to completion with everything that was going on.

Comments