Snooze attack: An argument for Awakens

The day's come and go as I just past by my hours adding on to my web tab of on chrome. Waiting for the time to complete these homeworks I just gave up on again because theres no way in hell that I can be reminded to catch up to all these tabs or either getting my energy back to continue on the research and catalog it on my web page or journal which is the official page to copy down homework and findings. So out of the entire time trying and catolog a couple of web findings I only got through to some 5 or 7 and the entire time throughout these last few months um no no psych I mean years or a year I would say that there was no consentration at all with my reading and problem solving which was my khan academy and my blogger, word press, and penzu.

Comments