The gov are dirty cheats

Theres something weird about the government and that is that whenever I have a thought they like to take it away and keep it for themselves.This happens all the time and I don't like or want them anymore in my life if this is going to be like this. The time I question them once and over and over again they say that they are hatting the person I am and that they are non caring about the whole thing. Really contraversial since they are the government of mines. I say that they are really irresponsible and destructive people if they are going to do their jobs and take care of the person they have in mind like me they say that I am supposibly their kid and their my mom. I mean shouldn't they be true to their words and see if what they say and do, fits with what they are doing at the moment and taking into play. To tell the truth they are obsess of saying that they do and that they takecare by monitoring my moment which is nothing of what they are suppose to say do but what the hell. So then what's the issue with the government and why can't they change the person they are, because really what gives are they really going to go about hurting others and be a forgetful prick. This will really be a kid sorrowful time to experience, one because the kid is really expecting for the government or mom how you mention it to be very well and good of a person.

Comments