Competing for the voices

Today I was starting my day and just to find out that ii had a different type of solution for me to do and experience other than be anoyed during the day. I mean it was getting really bad my days and I couldn't believe what to do other than to keep fighting the voices for these kind of behaviors. See the voices had me as a monkey and I didn't like it at the end because they chose very bad missions for them and my to complete, and it was awful for both of us because I hated it and I didn't know what to do. Thus came this day when they decided with me to pick a certain mission to do as a monkey, not that I was one put yea we decided. She told me that she would tell and I would follow, and the tell was the following. I was suppose to find a five people and make friends and get their names and home address from them.

Comments