Freedom tastes like misery : Arthuro is out and in gov

A day like today I wish I wasn't awake and I mean mentally yea mentally, see I try and try to tell people the same things over and over again but the fault in the end its my own and to tell te truth I can kind of see the omen child being held by god and laughing at me because of course they don't know whats happening guess we all have demons in our minds buhdist teach. Nah really they can care less and for a matter of fact I can bet that they have vivid those emotions of destruction in their heads like no other moment. Oh and did I say moment yup I meant it because it feels like its stuck like glue on their heads and this is what I dont appreciate from those sorts of people. Anywho arthuro went on with testing my patience even though knowing that its imposible to control the thoughts these gov are having and that there is also the money and external audience who can interfere whenever they want, aswell as the movie which has the same guilt. Or maybe that is what alturo wants to control the two factors and test me without considering the thoughts of the gov themselves. I ofcourse sent him to the drawing board again for whatever he was planning because he always seems to fail and so would the gov on that.

Comments