Working it out covid-19; A Way of managing the voices

Today was a good day in some sort of way, well mainly because I was dicussing with my voices that i can become a marine still and they said yes. The all started to contribute and this made me feel special and for this I will try every time with my government even more. I mean I was feeling kind of sick and all thinking I got covid but there goes the voices to my respones and just to give me the better news of the day that they were going to help in on my hopes and dreams. They walked me through my schedule and did it with me until the end. First I went on and finished my studys like the rest of my day's, then I did something special which I haven't done before which is play video game and finish my schedule. I mean yea there was also the narrative and time taken to write down these thoughts just to inform you guys about the subject, but it was miniscule compared to the activities going on throughout the entire day.

Comments