company unknown; the long-term visit

So I was making my day like any other, you know with my grandma here and my mom with me in the home waiting for the evening to come and start us up for the awesome day it was going to have. when I alone during the day recieved a whole lot of messeges from the voices that would bring you to a spring and perphaps give you aches because of the mood they were in. See here I am having a good time with my self when I find it impossible for me to go on in my day with the routine and all of the work I had plan. Well the voices were my company and I said to them what was up and if I could talk to them and believe it or not they were willing and there was an unkown guess that hasn't shown up around my government (Thats what we call a certain group of the voices) and they started to quiz me on the government not that matterd see, the ruling of their own kind was to hit me up and tell me it at the end even though they know I really dislike that and I tell you viewers they know. Anyway they know better not to do that because it will be verry dangerous for the both of us. I can't belive though! that now out of all time they decided to say I'm sorry. Now I had high hopes for them I thought they were going to be more understanding I still hope for tomorow and I tel you I wish I t will be a better diplomatic situation.

Comments