Reminiscing with the voices; A chance to talk back to voices

Then it was a deal, I would get to talk to the voices and see what was going on with the crew. The deal was dangerous because I know I would have to convince the voices that I am actually talking to them and that it isnt a manipulative thing going on. Anyways its been a long day and we've done a lot of things together I hope that they are happy about their stay here with me ?( so that they don't talk bad about the anoyance some people have been for mentioning the bad without a second bat of the eye). Heartless have some sympathy with us with the world the one that we live in. How about more of good news and less of bad news that could probably kill us of an attack. I say wats up then to all my fellow people in the gov today trying to cheer me up and let me tell you that lately theyve been trying to cheer me up. I would have to tell them that whats for the brighter days that are to come, and how about the past experience we went through this evening, dam does were the time. Ok that was a little weak I hear one of the vocesitas say but I got to say that it would haul ass all of the sweeties out there or sweethearts in this case escusame mama.

Comments