A new audience; Gov went and won

Don't forget there is a new audiance due to the fact that I eygribelk ramirez told the upper gov how it was done and how there was money in the fold. See they wanted to know my progress and that is all they ever want to know in the small governments and to your understanding it wasnt a small progress either it was colosal. I went and told everyone how I did all the effort to make it here so far and that it was with the support of the gov. This ofcourse went through a trial of other gov officials if not gov body themselves and turned into a war of perspective of wether I've had a progression coming or not. They were not kind I needed to be on my best behavior to catch their attention and see if they wanted to join in and give me the world tour. I didn't know what would happen if one of them were against me and this was the fact that there was one. Well lets just say that they made him be california and that means that he would let me go and call me if anything. I won the gov battle and to my extent I'm not proud I think I'm a bit sad because the gov doesn't like me like you think and that is a sad case.

Comments