Findings of the finest chicks; A connection with T isn't too bad

All hope was wasn't very bashful as the day went on when I began my morning with olivia, but she was very chaty today huh it isn't a bad thing but I still consider it a little embaresing as she is double my age and I can't relate much to the things she do with her free time. Anyways I think its a great thing in a way that she's with me because, she is the one that motivates me to go out and walk the park for at least a round for a fresh breath of air. So I went out for the second time out side after 2oclock pm where I caught sight of the most beautiful girl in my view and I thought dam she is so perfect and ths is not the only time I see a beautiful girl today but it is the most meaningful time today. Well see there was one problem whith this girl and that is that she looked like a minor so I averted my eyes like if she never existed I know its a little harsh but... I did the right thing I know I did. I remembered her silluot just in case there be a lost puppy case and everyone wandered off looking for her. afterwards I went to the library and I saw the next beautiful thing in my day and it wasn't a hi and bye this time it was a long time case. She was the library girl and to my luck she was the type I always wanted until she went and closed in on me and then the scary section happen and that was when I saw her face... she was the most staggering looking chick I ever seen a beaut and nobody knew she was right before their eyes.I mean wow she was the best looking girl in all 30 ive been wandering my streets looking for buisiness I've ever seen. Though there was just one problem... see the chick was a minor and Thats a no go for me, sorries people but I just don't fit in with my outlook view of a couple being together. I had to take a step back and call it quits. Atlast I came home feeling a little bit fooled becuase of these girls, but atleast I had T a new member of the government in the illness I have and I thought I can get entertained with the presence of these other female that through it in on my their inquiry even though I was feeling exhasted. Ive got to say that feeling the pressearse of a female after a long day can really work you out mentally. Still in the end it was a thing of luck when she lovingly can to my side to tell my to work my sweat off and to my most liking it felt right.

Comments