Tonights revelry: The night gov girls image themselves

once a upon a time there were a tell of the gov girls that the image were being shown online of themselves as a class of verry nice modle like girls as I saw. Though this to my understanding was a little to good for my taste, and then it were impossible to get to date one of them b/c they would probably end up carrying their responsibility on them. Truth be told no man likes to carry out the responsibility of a women and I say that in terms of their daily burden sum luggage they carry around just to earn or keep their uneccesary most likely easy to deal with issues with them. See when it comes to decision making womam beat men in a jiffy. Well lets talk about my luck with women for a change, then you'll see that I have the badest luck getting women. Lets just say that in my day I meet around 5 women all different in the city, and to start I go out and pass by one of them and lets say tell them a piropo like they say in most cases. Now I read somewhere or heard that these piropo women love and they pefer more than anything despite the fact that you may be thinking no. well I believe that they also said that its most comon for they to come and talk to you once this happens. Still for me everytime I do this act I get ignored execpt maybe for one time in my life.

Comments